- Since Covid-19 we find ourselves in very high Stress situations: loss of motivation, loss of family, loss of a job. Many Americans find themselves watching more TV, eating more, and many of them say they are nervous, anxious, and fatigued, which has created more mental discomfort. Here are a few tips to help you cope with stress. Close your eyes, put a smile on your face and feel all the stress disappear.
FOCUS ON YOUR BREATHING!
- Carrying stress in your shoulders, Neck, or any other parts of your body will be tired you out. Take a few minutes and stand or sit in your chair. Release the tension by putting a smile on your face, hold for a few seconds and release the tension. This is a great exercise if you are sitting all day at your desk. When you start to become stressed, stand and count to 1-10 and see all your stress and tension disappear.
Hold the Smile on your Face
- Taking time to visit a friend our walking around the block is a great way to release stress or anxiety. What is so beautiful is taking time to dress up and feel like a Billion dollars. Taking time to whisper a prayer of thankfulness and a reminder how important it is to always give God the Glory. Remember taking time to schedule time with oneself is a great stress release and a wakeup call.
- I am not sure about you, but listening to your favorite musician or listening to music before a stressful situation helps the nervous system to unwind. Creating your own playlist for stress for unwinding and relaxing is a great way to feel calm.
Journaling is always great.
- One of the greatest stress busters of all is writing in your Gratitude Journal. Think about what you are thankful for. This is a great stress releaser and will help you find your happiness.
Put one thing in your journal every day.
Find me at Amazon.